Monday: 7 am - 5 pm
Tuesday: 7 am - 7 pm
Wednesday: 7 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 7 am - 5 pm
Friday: 7 am - 5 pm
This location is accessible when the Ramsey Municipal Center is open, so hours may vary from the ones listed above. For more information, please call 763-427-1410.
- MediaSurfer Tablet Dispenser which lets you check out an iPad with your library card.
- Secure lockers for picking up requested library materials (requires an e-mail address associated with your library account).
- Vending machine that dispenses books and DVDs with a simple scan of your library card.
- Touch-screen kiosk that lets you browse and checkout the library's collection of ebooks available through the 3M Cloud Library service.
- Drive-up book drop for convenient return of library materials.
This is an unstaffed Anoka County Library on the Go location. Please contact the staff at the Rum River Library at 763-576-4695 if you have any questions or need to report any problems while using the services at this location. To learn more about our Library on the Go locations, click here.